The two basic goals of all Christians are:
* to honor the one true God, and
* to love your neighbor as yourself.
Camp Elk Shoals constantly strives to express its love to "our fellow man" in different ways!
Three recent examples are:
* the staging of a yearly Interfaith Camp (with Jewish, Islamic and Christian children)
* the many outreach projects staged and supervised by the Carolina Cross Connection (commonly referred to as "CCC")
* a 1-Day Mission Trip to Eastern N.C. to help victims of Hurricane Isabel.
Click on the various links below to view supporters and attendees of Elk Shoals having fun putting their faith to work!